FRONTLINE by OzStaff
- OzStaff Holdings Pty Ltd
FRONTLINE COVID Shield e-Pass was designed to arrest COVID19 penetrating worksites by evaluating all persons for symptoms or exposure to the virus BEFORE they reached the workplace. https://ozstaff.com/frontline.
Initial consultation with industry, government and medical authorities was undertaken to identify potential COVID19 risk events and the latest screening methods and data. Internal meetings held to assemble client and staff concerns. Then followed designing, engineering, development. testing for speedy deployment. These elements were critical to all stakeholders.
1. Arrest the risk of COVID19 being introduced to worksites by staff who had either direct or indirect contact exposure before they reached the site
2. Achieve stakeholder accountability
3. Training and awareness
4. Co-ordinating and aligning our response with host employer site’s protocols to ensure an end-to-end approach
5. Having a real-time centralised line of sight of compliance activity
6. Business relevance and growth
Initial consultation with industry, government, medical authorities was undertaken to identify potential COVID19 risk events, the latest screening methods and data. Internal meetings held to assemble client/staff concerns. Designing, engineering, development, testing, followed for speedy deployment. These elements were critical to all stakeholders. Continuous improvement was necessary to cover constant Government changes.
The system assesses the potential risk of COVID19 using the latest screening recommendations from industry, government, medical authorities, including reference to the COVID19 SAFE APP. Additionally promoting stakeholder accountability. Screening is designed to assess direct, indirect risks by capturing real-life situations that may be overlooked by staff/ visitors.
Integration of Victorian Permitted Worker Permit