Entries must comply with the following criteria
- Entries must have been created between July 1 2015 and July 1 2016.
- The client (commissioning organisation) may be local, national or international. The primary designer(s) must be Victorian.
- All entries must comply with the applicable Australian and International Standards for the intended marketplace.
- Upon submission, the Entrant warrants that the design is their original and individual work. The Organiser reserves the right to request further evidence such as design concepts, applicable patents, trademarks or IP ownership.
- Entrants must have the permission of the client to enter the design.
- Designs submitted by entrants who include any of the following, must accompany written approval from an authorised representative, or will be disqualified:
– Trademarks, service marks, trade names, brands, or copyrighted material of third parties.
– Names or depictions of public figures, public officials, or celebrities.
– Personal information, for example, phone numbers, addresses.
- Designs submitted by Entrants must not feature:
– Obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, violent statements or images
– Contextually Offensive, discriminatory statements or images.
- Designs submitted by Entrants created using unauthorised, pirated copies of computer software will not be accepted.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm AEST, 20 October 2016 unless stated otherwise by the Organiser.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants acknowledge their submissions, including images, may be used for publicity purposes, and that they may be contacted for comment by authorised representatives of the awards.
- If an award finalist or winner is in breach of the terms and conditions of entry, the Entrant’s submission will be deemed invalid and the award deemed null and void, and returned. The Entrant may be liable for any costs associated as a result of action taken.
- The Victorian Government has the right to amend these terms and conditions at their discretion.